Call us to support 24/7 +971 (0)4 3233 609
Toll Free Icon

Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall

Location: Downtown Views
Ref Number: PS-13090

Property Detail

  • Property Type: Apartment
  • No of Bedrooms: Studio
  • No of Bathrooms: 2
  • Size of Property: 877 sq.ft
  • View:
  • Unit status: Available

AED 1,700,000


Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall
  • Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall
  • Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall
  • Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall
  • Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall
  • Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall
  • Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall
  • Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall
  • Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall
  • Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall
  • Pay 40% over 3 Years | Connected to Dubai Mall

FACILITIES & AMENITIES

About Property

Ready apartment, pay 60% and move in, pay the remaining 40% over three years. This brand new apartment offers stunning views of Zabeel, the Dubai Frame and the city. The floor to ceiling windows let in tons of natural daylight which creates a bright and uplifting living experience. Come and see for yourself: The Apartment: -1 bedroom -Stunning Zabeel View and Dubai Frame -877 sq.ft -2 Bathrooms -High floor -Floor to ceiling windows -With balcony -Brand New Tower Amenities: -Pool and state of the art gym on the 9th floor -Connection to the Dubai mall from level 6 -Kids pool and play area -Residence lounge (9th floor) -Hotel style reception lobby on ground level Dubai Mall Zabeel Extension shops: -Supermarket (Grandiose) -Pharmacy (Marina Pharmacy) -Gym (TRAIN) -Restaurant`s and café`s (Pizza Express, Peppers, health and fitness restaurant, Crispy Kreme etc.) -Fashion -Food court (Mc Donald’s, Mc Café etc.) -EKart Zabeel (Karting Zone) -Air-conditioned connection Bridge to Dubai Mall Fashion Avenue -And much more. Downtown Views I is a brand new residential tower directly connected to the Dubai Mall. The residence offers 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxury apartments with stunning views of Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Fountain and Zabeel. The residences have direct access to the Dubai Mall from the 6th floor. Downtown Views is strategically located; connected to Downtown and adjacent to DIFC (Dubai Financial Center).

Trakheesi Number: 7129251177

Location

About Burj Downtown

Schools:

The Indian High School, New Indian Model School, Pakistan Educational Academy, St Marys Catholic High School, Queens International School and Cambridge International School are few of the educational institutes that are located nearby the Bur Dubai District.

Currency Converter


Area Converter


Mortgage Calculator


Send To Friend


CAPTCHA Image
captcha reload
Property details sucessfully sent to your friend.
Send Enquiry


CAPTCHA Image
captcha reload
We have received your enquiry and our consultant contact you within 24 hours for further details.
Make Offer

This property is listed with Ref. No PS-13090 at a price 1,700,000 AED

Would you like to make an offer on this property?

Please fill the form below and our consultant will contact you soon.





CAPTCHA Image
captcha reload
 
We have received your Price offer and our consultant contact you within 24 hours for further details.
Send Enquiry


CAPTCHA Image
captcha reload
We have received your enquiry and our consultant contact you within 24 hours for further details.